weather : Cloudy
CURRENT TIME :
The Roxy lifestyle – love at first sight on the Côte des Basques
This year the Roxy Pro has completely revised its activity space on the village at the Côte des Basques.
It will be a cosy area based around a relaxing lounge, where the public will have a thousand and one activities to discover and numerous girly workshops to try, at a minimal price.
- Creative and customisation workshops with PANTHEONE
- Creation of crowns with real flowers
- Creation of headbands with some shoes laces plaited, sea shells & pearls
- Creation of headbands with some shoes laces plaited, sea shells and pearls
- Customisation of clothes with pearls, dyed fabrics, patchs & trims
A charity shop packed with bargain second-hand goods (clothes, accessories), donated by Quiksilver employees and friends of the Roxy brand. The ideal place to find a great deal on vintage items or surf gifts on a budget. Profits will go to the Roxy Initiative and to the many charities it supports.
Flea market with Everything old is new
That is the concept from Fanny who will share her passion with the public : to hunt some vintage furnitures and items. During the Roxy Pro, it will expose her lastest discoveries to buy them.
Daily happening planned with the Roxy Team riders alongside some mini concerts every day at 5pm.